What photography you
need to launch your course
Host: Heidi Hapanowicz
Date: Sept 28th, 3pm PST
- What kind of photos you need for your sales page
- Getting photos to match your course, with matching stock images with custom images.
- What kind of photos to get for testimonials
- How to dress for your photos / style your images
- What to do to feel confident in your photo (with props!)
Make content for your course that is ted-worthy!
Host: Soness Stevens
Date: Oct 5 - 5pm PST / 8pm EST
How to Avoid 7 Common Mistakes When Speaking On Video
2 simple vocal warm up techniques (and not sound like a frog!)
How to sound more interesting when delivering your content
- How to speak more confidently when teaching your course
Lights, Camera, LIVE ...
Course Launching w/ FB LIVE
Host: Stephanie liu
Date: Oct 9 , NOON pm PST / 3pm EST
- The Easy 10X10 Formula to Creating Content Your Audience Craves
- Choose Which Live Streaming Platform You Need
- GOODIE: Live Stream Like a Pro Promo Plan
Map Out Your Online course
Host: Jenna Soard
Date: October 12 NOON pm PST/ 3EST
- How to decide on your course topic (without guessing!)
- The importance of creating a course outline with clear, actionable, deliverables
- How to successfully step into the role of a teacher without any teaching experience and get your students fast results
- How to use your beta test to fund your next paid launch.
- Action-packed live Q&A session with Jenna where you can get your course topic personally reviewed. (So come wearing something cute if you want to be on cam!)