I'm back from my week long vacation in Kona, on the big island! It was the best vacation I've ever had.
As promised, I have reviewed some Hawaiian marketing materials that I found on my vacation, that needed to be analyzed for strengths and weaknesses.
Are you ready for some Hawaiian brand & design learning fun?
While we examine these pieces, you will find that the more in-house amateurish feeling materials up to the corporate professional pieces, everything has strengths and weaknesses.
In this video, you will see me get SUPER excited about branding and design the way that Bob Ross got about talking about "happy trees." Nothing thrills me more than good design!
FREE VINTAGE STYLE STOCK IMAGES, I TOOK FOR YOU! :)
You'll be able to use some images I took from the trip to use as stock for your blog or business, all you have to do is just give me a tiny credit in the caption of the picture "Photo by: www.youcanbrand.com"
What is your favorite Hawaiian brand? What do you like about it?
IN THIS LESSON YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why not to use certain fonts that are popular, like Papyrus or Scriptina
- Why to use more candid looking stock images vs. posed
- Framing techniques so that photos are integrated into the design versus slapped on
- Open Form vs. Close Form design... why having things bleed looks more professional
- How to turn your fans into fanatics, with design so amazing, they would buy a products just to keep them as souvenirs